Water Treatment Agent Usage Guide 2019 on Steelmaking
Water treatment chemicals are agents required for industrial water, domestic water, and wastewater treatment. Through the use of these chemicals, water can reach the inevitable quality requirements. Water treatment chemicals are widely used.
Will water treatment chemicals be used in steel production? Here is a guide for the use of water treatment agents in steel mills in 2019
1. Use in Ironworks
Blast furnace, hot blast stove cooling net circulating water treatment chemical. Including open circuit circulation system, semi-open circuit circulation system, pure water closed circuit system and other processes, blast furnace gas washing water turbid circulation system, blast furnace slag water circulation system, blower station net circulating water treatment chemical.
2. Use of Steel Mills
Oxygen converter flue gas purification sewage treatment agent, converter indirect cooling circulating water treatment agent, electric furnace net circulation cooling water system, converter softening cooling water system, electric furnace soft water cooling water system, converter sludge treatment system, electric furnace vacuum treatment sewage treatment agent.
3. Use in the Continuous Casting Plant
Crystallizer soft water (or demineralized water) closed circuit circulating water system, secondary cooling turbid circulating water system, direct cooling turbid circulating water system, sludge dewatering treatment agent.
4. Use in Hot Rolling Mills
It is used as a water treatment chemical for hot rolling, a hot rolling turbid circulating water treatment agent, a filter backwashing treatment agent, an oil containing emulsion wastewater treatment agent, and a sludge treatment system.
5. Use in Cold Rolling Mills
It is used as an indirect cooling open circuit circulating water treatment chemical, acid-base wastewater treatment agent, oil-containing, emulsion-containing wastewater treatment agent, sludge treatment system.
Why should we add water treatment chemicals to the steel plant water system?
The steel industry is a traditional industry in China. Steel production requires a lot of water. With the increasing scarcity of water resources, most factories use used industrial water repeatedly by adding water treatment chemicals.
It now appears that the steel industry’s choice of water treatment agents is very correct.
1. The effect of water treatment chemicals. It can inhibit bacteria, fungi, fungi, algae, etc., kill Legionella, and does not produce drug resistance.
2, low cost of use. The cost of water treatment is lower than the general market, easy to use.
3. Excellent physical and chemical compatibility. A bactericide for the treatment of circulating cooling water in power plants. Physical solubility is achieved at typical concentrations, sodium chloride, corrosion inhibitors, scale inhibitors, and most anionic, cationic, and nonionic surfactants.
4. Low concentration is effective. Low concentration can effectively inhibit the growth of bacteria, fungi, molds, and algae in circulating cooling water, which is another bactericidal algaecide for circulating water treatment.
5. PH value is the applicable range. It is suitable for a wide range of pH values and maintains high stability even under alkaline conditions.
6. The environment is harmless. No impact on the environment is an important factor in the selection of water treatment fungicides. When the water treatment fungicide is diluted to a concentration, it can be a non-toxic substance that does not cause natural degradation of environmental pollution.
The water treatment agent can treat industrial wastewater well through unique chemical composition, thus promoting the recycling of industrial wastewater.
Therefore, the water treatment chemical in the steel water system can save time and cost. And it can also improve the input-output ratio.