Commonly Used Chemicals in Industrial Water Treatment
General water treatment includes industrial feed water treatment, industrial circulating water treatment, industrial wastewater treatment, and the like. Water treatment chemicals and water treatment chemicals are all covered and the span is too large. Briefly introduce the main water treatment agents that are professionally produced.
Reverse Osmosis Series of Chemicals
1. Reverse osmosis scale inhibitor: Before application to the RO device, the reverse osmosis dosing device after the security filter acts to prevent scaling of inorganic salts and the like on the surface of the membrane. Depending on your water quality, we recommend products that are suitable for your water quality.
2. Reverse osmosis cleaning agent: Reverse osmosis pure water equipment should be cleaned regularly to ensure the good performance of the reverse osmosis membrane and ensure the normal operation of the system.
3. Reverse osmosis fungicide: Reverse osmosis pure water equipment is easy to be fouled by bacteria or microorganisms during the operation of the membrane or a small insect on the surface of the membrane. Membrane fungicide can solve this problem.
4. Reverse osmosis flocculant: applied to the pretreatment of reverse osmosis system, flocculation and precipitation of colloidal material in raw water, so that RO water reaches the standard.
Recycle Water Treatment Chemicals
1. Corrosion and scale inhibitor, this product is a compound product. Many monomers, such as HEDP and ATMP, have a single effect (some products only have corrosion inhibition effect, some have only scale inhibition effect, etc.), and the combined effects of various monomers are enhanced.
2. Bactericidal algaecide, there are different kinds of products, our factory can produce and supply oxidizing fungicide, non-oxidizing fungicide. To avoid bacterial resistance, it is recommended that these two fungicides be used interchangeably.
3. Slime stripping agent, circulating cooling water system Many enterprises adopt open type, sand and dust, and bacterial microbial growth easily produces sticky mud attached to the surface of the pipeline, causing corrosion, and regularly adding slime stripping agent to solve this problem.
4. The condenser pre-filming agent, when the new system is turned on or the old system is shut down and restarted, the circulating cooling water system needs to be cleaned. The function of the condenser pre-filming agent is to form a protective layer on the surface of the system pipe to act as a passivation.
Sewage Used Chemicals
Polyacrylamide PAM flocculant is a water-soluble polymer which is insoluble in most organic solvents. It is a widely used flocculant for treating industrial wastewater. It has a good flocculant and can reduce the frictional resistance between liquids. The ionic characteristics can be divided into cationic polyacrylamide, anionic polyacrylamide, nonionic polyacrylamide, amphoteric polyacrylamide.
PAM can make suspended matter pass through electricity, bridging adsorption, flocculation, and can play a role through mechanical, physical, chemical action. The good resistance reduction performance of PAM effectively reduces the frictional resistance of the fluid. The addition of a small amount of PAM in water can reduce the resistance by 50-80%.
Polyacrylamide is widely used as sludge dewatering, coal washing agent, papermaking dispersing agent, sewage flocculating agent, and the like. Depending on the application, there is a wide range of products to choose from.
The order of addition of the water treatment agent depends on the waste in the sewage. For example, sewage containing heavy metal ions should first consider the complexation (because the complexation form is not easy to remove), then add the acid or alkali to adjust the pH value, and add the mixture. The coagulant and the flocculant are precipitated, and then a heavy metal ion is added to remove the heavy metal, and then the mixture is coagulated and precipitated.
More water treatment service companies in the industry have adopted the “water sample analysis, formulation plan, on-site commissioning” mode, etc., you do not need to worry about the order of loading and sample loading, we will provide you with the effect of ensuring industrial wastewater treatment optimal.